top of page

Off to Vinson Massif

Updated: 4 days ago

After days waiting at Union Glacier, the team is en route to Vinson Massif today. With good weather, we expect the team will bypass Vinson Basecamp and continue on up to low camp. We'll update you later today with progress and hopefully an audio message from the team. Voice messages from Union Glacier these last couple days have been garbled and difficult to understand. Perhaps the reception will be better from a little higher up!


UPDATE!


The team has indeed settled in at low camp and the plan is to move up to high camp tomorrow if conditions hold. It sounds like they had an incredible flight to Vinson Basecamp. Listen to the audio update below for all of the details.




bottom of page